Skip to main content

2008 SAE World Congress was a success!



In its 7th year, the SAE Media Dinner at Coach Insignia was a huge success thanks to the participation by all of our clients and the significant media attendance. Coach Insignia was the perfect setting for an evening that included fantastic cuisine, an unparalleled view of Detroit and unique networking opportunities for all. The attendee list included senior executives from Behr, Coherix, Eberspaecher, GKN Driveline, Hella, InterRegs, MANN+HUMMEL, Trubiquity and Wallonia as well as 45 of the industry’s top automotive editors and reporters.




Other activities included an InterRegs press conference, the annual MANN+HUMMEL media briefing along with Hella’s press luncheon. All three events were successful and generated positive exposure for the companies involoved.

Hella Luncheon


Mann+Hummel luncheon

A big thank you goes out to all who participated and we look forward to next years SAE World Congress!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Great photos.....and our interns did a super job helping to make this year's SAE program such a great success.
Anonymous said…
I still remember the SAE Dinner I was able to join...I was a great time. I'm jealous. :)
Bianca
Anonymous said…
Hi there, as someone who had the pleasure to enjoy all the mentioned events I just would like to confirm: it was a success! And I also would like to join Larry: thanks for the great support, especially from Christina and Silke!
Greetings from Tokyo!

Popular posts from this blog

Time to say Goodbye

Only two days left until Don Haberek will leave the AutoCom Team. He was our COO, interns supervisor and the best cake cutter ever! He always had time for the intern's issues and was listening very patiently and carefully to us. Even if he had to repeat his advice a billion times for the foreign interns! But he wasn't only a great interns supervisor. He also gave everbody the oppotunity to gain some weight, when he was cutting perfectly our (nearly weekly ;-)) cake. We really hope, we will find somebody who has the same great technic to cut a cake: 1) Be very gentle to the cake! 2) Use a very sharpe-edged knife, especially our chocolate junky Mareike doesn't want to waste a bit! 3) Be sure that you cut enough pieces. But we think we allready have a new cake cutter. After a long long time Don finally found his twin brother. And accidentally he is working for AutoCom aswell. :-) Who is dressing like Don, must have the same skills! Thanks for everything, we wi ll miss having...

Who is Wayne???

Now I am more than one month here and time is going by so fast. I wanted to post earlier, but we had some problems with the blog. My first month was more like a week. Getting a Social Sec. No, a bank account, finding a new place, discovering Detroit (I got totally lost when I moved to my new place, but thank god I have my own navigation system called Nicky&Josh :o)). My new place downtown. I just have to figure out, how I can get rid of my room mate "Young" :-) But the hardest thing was to find a car. In particular I had one big problem: Former interns bought their cars at Wayne’s garage. But nobody at AutoCom knew Wayne’s last name. And trying to find Wayne by the search terms “Wayne, garage and car” at google was very ineffective. Asking all former interns was interesting, too. Nicky and I got very different information and so we tried to merge all the different pieces of the puzzle to one big “Wayne’s-Address-Puzzle”. But finally we got to Wayne’s garage. For all futu...

Tata Nano - A Small Car with a Big Future

Tata Technologies unveils the Tata Nano, designed as 'World's cheapest car'. The people's car from Tata Motors is not a question. It is the answer. Can you imagine a brand-new car for $2,500? No, it’s not a motorbike or a scooter… it is the world’s cheapest production car, the Tata Nano. On Thursday, January, 14 a mini Indian car was unveiled to North America. The auto market has changed. It is a global trend that today’s demand is leaning more towards mini cars. It is time to be efficient. It is time for the Tata Nano. At the Detroit Science Center, Kerry Hokett and I welcomed over 50 journalists that took part at Tata Technologies’ media briefing. As I looked around the room, I saw cameras flashing, video cameras rolling, people posing around the car, smiling Tata Technologies team eager to help and of course the small Tata Nano was the center of attention. But that was later... First, entering the hall, we saw a small car’s silhouette under a gray cover. ...